Tuesday, April 8, 2008

eye doctor visit!

  On Monday we went to the eye doctor.  The visit went very well, the optometrist was very friendly, and knew all the right things to do and say to get Jean through the exam.  Jean seemed to enjoyed the visit and got right up in the chair and was ready for the exam.  She did not have to get a new prescription, but we did order new glasses so we could have a back up pair.  They had the same pair in stock so we ordered those, since she had picked them out herself.  Dr. Cardenal said that she has cataracts but not to worry they have been growing slowly and overall her eyes are healthy! 

  Well, I thought I would tell you a little bit about myself.... I have been a CNA/caregiver for about 5 years off and on.  I just recently moved back to Portland from Seattle.  I am currently in a nutrition and herbal program.  I will be done with the nutrition program in June, which i am both excited and nervous about, and I hope to be done with the herbal program in December.  I am originally from the Midwest I grew up outside of Chicago, than moved to Minneapolis where I lived for about 8 years.  Than I decided to venture out to the northwest, which I enjoy very much, well I could do without the rain, but for the most part I enjoy it here!  I think Jean and i will go out for coffee today , so I'll write more tomorrow! Bye for now..... marcie

No comments: